Monday 3 March 2014

Reading Assignment #4

Along for the Ride
Auden's perspective:

When a pissed off mean girl asks you questions don't answer them. #lessonlearned

#iwish that my mom would try and be a pleasant person.

So tired, to bad I can't sleep.

First summer hotdog party in awhile #TBT

My poor little sister is going to have an identity crisis.

It's nice to have someone around at night. #carrides #pie

These girls could end up being some great friends. Kind of funny how we started off as #frienemies

Really missing my brother

I KNOW HOW TO RIDE A BIKE!!!

So much pink

My dad finished his book! #congradulations

THISBE PLEASE STOP CRYING

Oh it's 4 o'clock in the afternoon... #justwokeup

The best pie is from a laundromat...interesting

I guess Thisbe is just a pink everything sort of girl. #opps    

No comments:

Post a Comment