Tuesday 4 March 2014

Photo Scavenger Hunt: 2

Talent: Ed Sheeran. I chose to use the theme of talent because I think Ed Sheeran is a very talented singer, songwriter and performer.

Metaphoto/Family: My cousins, sister and I on Christmas Eve. I chose to use the theme of family because this is a picture of some of my family and I. This is also a metaphoto because it's a picture of a picture.

Close up: A painting of an eye. I chose to use the theme of a close up because this picture is a painting of a profile, I just got a close up of the eye.

Past/When I was little/Metaphoto: My friend and I when we were little. I chose the theme of past because this is an old picture and my friend was a big part of my past. I chose the theme of when I was little because my friend and I are very little in this photo and we were together all the time when we were little. This is also a metaphoto because it's a picture of a picture.

Outline/Metaphoto: An outline of people done with lights. I chose the theme of outline because the picture is an out line of people using lights, which I think is interesting. This is also a metaphoto because it's a picture of a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment