Thursday 12 June 2014

Author's note

My name is Karli, and this is My Buried Life. I’m 17 years old, and I’m a senior in high school. I’ve never created a bucket list before but it was interesting to really think about what I wanted to do in my life. My list consisted of mostly doing good, bettering myself and traveling. Which I feel most bucket lists are like, but no matter what each bucket list is unique to the person who wrote it. My life has consisted of a lot of traveling which is why I want to do more of it. To be able to experience other cultures, and places. There are so many amazing places that I want to go to like, Australia, Africa, Europe, etc. I really hope I will be able to visit these places one day, and hopefully many more places because traveling is a great experience and something I love to do. Some of the things on my bucket list are really out of my comfort zone because throughout my life I have not been that out there with my personality or with anything I do, but I hope that as I get older and start experiencing new things by slowly cross some things off my bucket list it will help me break out of my shell so I can continue to cross off items on my bucket list and not let fear hold me back. Watching the buried life was inspired me to really try to complete or at least make a dent in my bucket list. The boys all have different personalities and it’s interesting to see how they all react to the different items on their list. I like how no matter what they never give up, or say “oh no, we really shouldn’t be doing this.” I love the confidence they have and I hope I can have that confidence while doing my bucket list items. I hope one day I can look back and think about how amazing the idea of creating a bucket list was because of all the amazing things I did. This is My Buried Life

No comments:

Post a Comment